Wednesday, January 13, 2010

two is enough

Wow I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get 4 kids up, fed and dressed before 7.30am! Somehow I managed it though and I'm now a firm believer that all Mum’s with 3 or more kids deserve a medal I honestly don't know how they do it each day.

I had Lilly and Josh to their school holiday program just after 7.30am, they were off to the city for some ice skating, then headed to Kai’s school as he had bike/scooter day. Luckily I didn't get there any earlier as the Rye school care didn't open until 8am. I then headed to Rosebud to drop Aaleaya off at crèche. I was home by 9am and with no kids it felt extremely strange.

It gave me an opportunity to catch up on some scrapbooking, more sorting and deleting and also had a few good chats online.

I got the urge to head to gym and have a good workout, I thought it would be a good way for me to release all the stress and anger I had from yesterday LOL It actually worked a treat! I completed 10mins on the treadmill, cross trainer and bike then headed downstairs and completed 3 rounds on the circuit machines, it took a good 1.5hrs and I had worked up a sweat like never before so I knew I had done a good job.

2010-01-12 09-07-43

I didn't realize how late in the day it was and I was so panicked that I was going to be late picking all the kids up. I got Kai first and he seemed pretty happy to be heading home with me, more so I think he wanted to play with Josh LOL Next I grabbed Lilly & Josh from Tootgarook school and I was so interested and excited about hearing the news on how their day went and if they were able to skate. As soon as they saw me they couldn't stop talking, telling me how much fun it was and that once they were use to it they did really well, it made me so happy as Joshua really didn't want to participate in the activities these holidays.

I dropped the kids home as Josh also had a friend from school staying over and he was due to be dropped off around 5, it was 5.30 when Adam’s mum called to check where we lived and to let me know she was on her way, I quickly headed down to get A.J and by the time we got home Adam had turned up. It was a mad house you could say, the kids were having a ball of fun and letting everyone know all about it. I really thought by letting them stay up a little later than usual and non stop playing that they should all drift off to sleep easily however this was not the case and it was well after 11pm before they were all asleep, I managed to get a good hour or so in of uninterrupted online time then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment