Sunday, January 17, 2010

goldys on the loose

Another sleep in for me! However I got a bit of a shock when I went outside, both of my dogs were gone! Damian said he saw them when he got up but we were baffled as to how they got out, Hunny our old Golden Retriever cant even get up in to our car without someone helping her so there was no way she could jump the fence, I know Sasha our other Golden Retriever can jump the fence but she has been so good lately, there were no holes dug under any of the fences so the only way Hunny could have got out was if someone left the gate open. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if someone came to look at the property and left the gate ajar whilst looking, I wasn't happy at all. Within a half hour I heard Hunny barking out the front but there was no sign of Sasha.

Josh was off to Sam’s birthday party so i got him ready and we headed off. I was worried about how he would go seeing as most of the kids were going to go for a swim but there was no way Josh could with his sunburn :(

I came home and yep had another lazy day, it was actually nice to sit and do nothing all weekend especially seeing how busy I have been over these summer holidays.

By 2.30pm I had a call from a lady that had found Sasha she was at the milk bar. I was so thankful she was ok as the traffic down here lately has been crazy and I would have been devastated if something happened to her, I went and picked her up and she pretty much slept all day.

Before I knew it I had to head off and get Josh. When I got there I noticed he had a different top on, apparently his sunburn had been weeping, Michelle & Tim put dressing bandages on and mentioned that he just wasn't himself, poor kiddo. We fed the ponies on our way home and had a nice relaxing night.

I had way too many coffees and stayed up until well after 3am, I'm shocking like that but I was so happy to have finally finished my first week January LO’s and finished sorting all my files into the excel sheet. I’ll post the LO’s as soon as I have uploaded them as I just want to be sure I'm 100% happy with them.

My photo of the day is of the bougainvillea in our garden …

IMG_7348

No comments:

Post a Comment