Saturday, January 9, 2010

just keep at it

It was weird waking up with no Josh and even more weird to wake up while Lilly was still sleeping, she is usually up quite early but but 10am finally made her appearance.

I plodded round the house for most of the morning and was thrilled when I got a call from Josh, I could hear in his voice his excitement … ‘Mum, Mum … Guess what?! Nana & Ronpa bought me my very own budgie! He is so cute Mum and I cant believe it, I called him Alvin and I get to bring him home’ I was nearly in tears just listening to his excitement and how happy he is, I don't think any birthday present is going to top this one.

I then got ready for another gym session, Uncle Paul & Aunty Lisa popped in for a quick visit then I had to make the dash for gym knowing I was going to be fighting traffic as the Rye Gift is on today.

At gym today I was all pumped for my last one on one class with the trainer and then after today I'm pretty much on my own, I know that Rosa (the trainer) will be there for me if I need but I had to use today to my full advantage and I did! I started on the treadmill for a good 20mins, worked on the cross trainer then the power bike. I headed down stairs to start my circuit and completed a full 2 rounds on each machine at 15 reps per machine. Rosa programmed the chin lift as my last so that I would push through and really give it my all. By the 20th chin lift I was really working a sweat and didn't think I would make it to the 30th but after hearing her say your mind is stronger than your body push through it and tell yourself you can and by golly gosh I did it, mind you my poor arms were shaking on the last 2 but I did it woohoo! I'm going to weigh in every Monday and record my weight and body mass, Rosa expects that i should lose at least a kilo a week. My results for my first week are utterly shameful actually I'm really embarrassed and don't even know if I want to record them on my blog but Rosa thinks its a good idea because its all out there for anyone who reads and will hopefully keep me at it, not only that but will be so good to look back on. I know its not Monday but seeing as I weighed myself today I will put the results in and wont weigh myself again until the following Monday. So here we go … My starting weight is … 75.1kg and my body mass is 38.5% which makes my BMI 27. I think I will also take a photo a week so off I go to get my tripod set up!

IMG_7294

As you can see its the usual female problem areas and I'm going to keep looking back at this pic for motivation. I haven't been this big since I was pregnant, now that in itself is a scary thought!

I headed home had some lunch and pretty much fell asleep, I think all these late nights and then a session at gym today just pushed me over the edge a bit but after a good 2 hours of uninterrupted rest I felt pretty amazing. Lillian must of had the same idea as she was asleep too, but Damian was on a mission today and wanted to get our vegie patch finished. He placed a wire fence around it as our chooks aren't letting the plants have a chance to get established, as soon as everything has taken off we will let them back in to fertilize or us. Once Lillian woke up she was straight back into colouring her book in again so I had to grab a pic of it …

Not bad for a 5 year old huh :)

2010-01-09 00-18-15

The fresh pet mice I buy for our dogs was ready to collect so I headed off to do that and fed the ponies on my way home. We had an easy dinner and an easy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment