Friday, January 29, 2010

home sweet home?

I spent the morning writing up letters to the real estate and consumer affairs about the state of this house. It seems that I'm entitled to a rent reduction and some form of compensation which would be nice especially after all the trouble I've had to deal with around here ugh! :(

Lilly and I walked down to the Real Estate and handed in the forms, I hate to have to go round it this way but I've waited long enough so it had to be done. I was actually really impressed by the Real Estate’s reaction, they were understanding and very good about it all, I just hope it stays this way!

I was contemplating whether or not to go out with the girls but I was super keen for school this weekend so opted to stay home. Seeing as I was being such a good girl I decided to have some scrapping time and came up with this for the January Jumpstart Challenge over at Scrap Girls.

2010_01_29_001

I did get some late night text messages from both Jacinta and Bec, they gave me a good laugh before I headed to bed.

My photo for the day is of the front of the house we are renting, I have a feeling that with everything that is going to happen from here on in isn't going to be good and we may not be here for much longer :( …

IMG_7456

No comments:

Post a Comment