Thursday, January 21, 2010

go retro

Joshua and Lillian were both meant to go to child care today, the kids rode their bikes there while I walked Sasha. It was water play day and when we arrived Joshua asked if he was allowed to ride his bike while the other kids played water games when the carer explained that it wouldn't be fair he instantly turned into one of his moods and told me he didn't want to stay so I double checked with Lilly and she was keen to stay so we headed off.

I pretty much cleaned the house, fluttered around on the computer and then got ready for my job interview.

I headed off to Bunning’s as the interview was to start at 3.30pm I have to admit I was quite nervous but was determined not to get my hopes up too much. The interview went really well. There were 9 applicants in the room and we went through a screening process which is they have 2 observers that note everything down and one person conduct the interview. I thought I handled myself pretty well and the hour flew by so quickly. I headed home feeling quite happy and positive and was looking forward to my next email from them.

When Damian got home from work he told me he had already got Josh’s birthday present, we decided to get him a razor pro scooter, we knew he would love it and then that's his outdoor toys pretty much done. We discussed giving it to him early so that he will get some good use out of it before school goes back so we went and asked Josh what he thought. Of course he wanted it early and we were wrapped when we saw the look on his face it confirmed we had done the right thing.

I managed to finish off another LO which was for another challenge at scrap girls called the first and last challenge, you had to use an item from the first and last scrap kit you purchased from SG. This is what I come up with …

2010_01_21_001

While I was finishing off my LO I could hear power tools working coming from or shed, I knew Damian was out so I instantly got up to check as I didn't know what exactly was going on, when I peeked out the back door I spotted Josh working away on a project, so I quickly grabbed my cam …

IMG_7354

He told me he was making jumps for his scooter, he’s getting quite handy with the power tools and knows how to work them better than I do!

I got a text message from Jeannie and she was bored and wanted to come over so I quickly went out to feed the ponies and set the shed up so we could sit and have a few drinks out there. When it hit 10pm Jeannie got the urge to hit the town so we decided to go to Retro. Jeannie loved the set up there but the band was a little slow and the place wasn't that busy so it closed up at 11.30pm we were shattered so decided to walk down to rye pub and see if they were still open. No luck there either so we opted for the pokie area as that had the only bar open we only had 2 drinks and decided to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment