Wednesday, January 27, 2010

just about done

The kids and I had a big day planned, lots of running around and a to-do list a mile long. We headed out to their school first and picked up the lay-by with their school goodies, I was so peeved that the school bags were not in stock, they have been on order since last year but apparently have been stuck at the docking yards for weeks ugh! We bumped into Lilly’s teacher for the year and she was so excited to see her, Miss. M is just so lovely and she took Lilly into her class room and showed her around, the smile on Lilly’s face was from ear to ear, I still cant get over how lucky we are to have such a wonderful teacher for the year.

We then headed to the plaza and Josh was able to finally look at Lego and games for his play station. I was very impressed by the way he spent his money he had over $120 and bought a car racing play station game and also a huge Lego city pack. I also remembered to get Lainie’s birthday present and got her a swirly charm for her Pandora, I was also sneaky and bought myself a horse charm as I'm determined to get it filled up by the end of the year.

We then made our way to Mornington so I could take the kids to a shoe factory outlet and get them some new school shoes. Lilly got an adorable pair of Mary janes and Josh got his usual suede skate runners. It cost $60 for the both of them which works out to half the price I would pay at a normal shoe shop so i was pretty happy with that bargain.

We stopped into Stock feed’s so I could grab the ponies some more food and we finally made our way home.

Josh headed straight for his play station while Lilly pranced around the house in her new school shoes which I thought was a good idea as I want the shoes to soften up so that she doesn't get blisters.

Damian had spent the afternoon cleaning his car and it was spotless and I got to take it out to the paddock as Lilly and I still had a big job of cleaning up the ponies mess. It was the first thing Damian asked me when I got home - ‘My car is still clean isn't it?’

Lilly was extremely restless for the rest of the night and refused to go to bed she was over tired and very moody. By 10pm we managed to get her into bed and she was asleep within 5 minutes.

My photo for the day is of our cat Mishca, she is a Birman and ever so cute! …

IMG_7382

No comments:

Post a Comment