Tuesday, January 19, 2010

mmm coffee

I was up nice and early as my sister was coming to pick her kids up. Kai and Aaleaya were so excited that their Mum was finally coming home and kept checking out the window every 5 mins to see if she was here, the minute they didn't look she turned up! Both kids bolted outside yelling ‘Mummy, mummy is here!’ It was so cute as they ran up to her for big cuddles. We chatted for a bit and they headed home to spend some quality time together.

The kids and I chilled for the day, they mainly watched movies then played outside on their bikes which gave me some time to sneak in another LO for the Project SG Challenge

2010_01_19_001

I also started on the next page and hope to have that finished tomorrow :)

My photo for the day is of my coffee machine that Damian bought me for Christmas, seeing as I've been lazy all day I've consumed way too many of these delicious cappuccinos …

IMG_7367

No comments:

Post a Comment