Friday, January 15, 2010

ring ring

I was running on empty this morning, my alarm went off at 6.20am and I had to get straight into, packed the kids bags, lunches and got their clothes ready for the day, I then headed straight to John & Jen’s to pick them up got them dressed and then headed for Tootgarook Primary school so they could catch the bus and head off to Adventure Park. Josh didn't want to go again but he seemed extremely tired and looks to me as though he needs a few good nights of decent sleep! Once we got to the school and he saw that Tristan was there he was fine and excited that he was going to spend the day with his cousin.

I headed home and thought I really should head back to bed but when I saw my washing pile I decided to knock a few loads over. I got a text from Ky who agists her horse in the paddock next to mine and she wanted to let me know that the round bale of hay had been delivered, it had totally slipped my mind so I got myself organized and headed out to see my boys. They looked extremely happy that they had a load of fresh hay and I quickly cleaned up their paddock, however I didn't get it all done due to the sun beating down on my back and didn't think it was a good idea for my new tattoo to get burnt so I had to pack up and head home.

I was so tired when I got home so I decided to have a quick nana nap before I had to get the kids, typically my phone rang just as I was drifting off, it was Damian asking about the items he needed to collect from free cycle. I got a good hour sleep before my phone rang again it was Josh, they were back from the water park and he wanted to come home as he was extremely sun burnt. Seeing as the school is only just around the corner I decided to walk our dog Sasha to go and pick the kids up.

Damian was in the mood for cooking so he made us home made burgers, yummy! I had satay chicken burger while Damian and the kids had beef burgers. We sat and watched “The Island” on T.V. then headed inside for a quiet night on the couch.

My photo of the day is from one of the nectarine trees growing in our yard, quite a few are ready to be picked so that will be my job for tomorrow…

2010-01-13 10-01-14

No comments:

Post a Comment