Thursday, January 28, 2010

pranks

A day of getting organized for us, as I've got school this weekend and the kids are back to school Monday.

I did however manage to get a layout done. Its for the January Jumpstart over at scrap girls I wont catch up in time but the tasks they have you do are great so I'm enjoying playing along.

2010_01_28_001

Jeannie came round for dinner and drinks, we stayed up way too late but it was a great night, Jeannie played a joke on Damian by leaving him a new status update on facebook, he had no idea and she said that's what ya get for leaving your computer on and signed into facebook LOL

My photo for the day is of Josh’s lego he bought well some of it as its a huge set, he spent over 6 hours playing with this so it was money very well spent! …

2010-01-28 10-06-29

No comments:

Post a Comment