Saturday, January 23, 2010

open your eyes

Well the title says it all I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. I was so tired from staying up so late at Jacinta’s so I decided to get as much sleep as I could seeing as I was going to be having another huge night tonight.

I stumbled across a blog that shows you had to do a myriad of hair designs for little girls so I decided today was the day to put it to use and show Lilly why she should keep her hair long. She keeps telling me she wants to get her hair cut but after growing it for so long I'm hesitant on having it chopped off. Her explanation is ‘Its ok Mum it WILL grow back’ very true I know but I thought after a super cool hair do she may just change her mind. The blog you’ve just got to see is  ‘The Story of a Princess and her hair’ Here’s what I came up with for Lilly …

IMG_7356

IMG_7358

IMG_7361

Of course she loved it and I'm sure will be asking me to do her hair more frequently now.

Bec and Nicole turned up around 5pm and I quickly headed off to feed ponies and to drop Josh’s blanket off as he was going to stay at Jacinta’s again. I didn't get back in time and Damian had to take Bec and Nicole round to the hens party while I dashed inside to get ready. Damian then dropped me off at 6.30 so I was still early. I was devastated I didn't take my camera as there were so many photo opportunities but Bec didn't fail us and brought hers. We had a good choice of cocktails to drink, my fav was Delusion which consisted of Melon liqueur, triple sec and pineapple juice, also had a few fruit tingles, Summer Hummers and some a shots. We were served by a young topless waiter and by 11.30pm you could say that we were well and truly amped for a huge night. We organized rides to the Conti hotel and partied the night away. It was a super night until one of the young girls started on one of Bec’s friends and it ended awfully, I called Damian and he came to the rescue to pick us up, apart from that mishap it was a fantastic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment