Thursday, January 7, 2010

Splish splash

Had my morning coffee and decided it was time I needed a new desktop so I participated in Scrap Girls desktop challenge, found HERE. This is what I came up with (click on image for credits)…

2010_01_07_001

I then got straight into cleaning and getting set up for the day. Lainie rang and organized to come over earlier as her girls wanted to play and get in the pool. I was still in my PJ’s by the time they got here LOL An hour later Julie and her girl Matilda turned up followed by Jacinta and her boys. The kids wanted to get straight into the pool and within in no time at all they were fighting and we had to split the girls and boys up and give them a 10min swim at a time while the others played on the trampoline. Amanda popped in for a visit which was nice as she hasn't been here before, she looked so burnt from the beach the other day … ouch!

Julie, Matilda, Mitchell & Joshua …

IMG_7281

Jacinta, Jacob, Amanda, Kenzie & Lainie …

IMG_7282 

We decided to save the BBQ for when our men got here once they finished work, I finished off the salads then headed down the street with Julie and we also stopped to feed my ponies.

It was all systems go when I got home everyone was here and we were all enjoying a few beers and a few good laughs. Damian cooked the food and we all settled in for a good night with good friends. Jacinta, Craig and their boys headed off first, then Julie’s man Glen got itchy feet and headed off, Julie followed not long after as her little girl Matilda was so tired. Just before they left we found this cheeky boy Oscar trying to catch some zzzz’s in her pram …

IMG_7283

Lainie & Dan decided to stay as the drinks were going down way too easily LOL Dan decided to entertain us by zooming around on Josh’s 3 wheeler bike, gotta love the expression on his face HAHA …

IMG_7289

Lainie & I were the only ones up by the end of the night and decided to have some cowboy shots as a night cap, certainly did the charm as I was sound asleep in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment