Sunday, January 10, 2010

tweet tweet

As soon as I woke up I could feel the heat from outside, it was going to be a scorcher!

Mum rang and said that Josh was keen to come home early, she said everything was ok but he wanted to bring his bird home, I secretly think that yes that was half the reason but he knew it was going to be hot and wanted to swim in the pool all day LOL

I spent most of the morning getting the house organized and also ready for people to view, I'm so sick of people coming around here it aint funny, on one hand I don't want them to sell but on the other hand I want it to be sold and over and done with. An hour before the people were due here I get a call from the Real Estate to say they had cancelled grrrr there goes my day, could have done something else but no sit here waiting for someone not to show, frustrating to say the least!

Mum, Ron and Josh turned up and we had one extremely happy and spoilt boy come home. Mum and Ron had not only bought him his budgie and a cage they also bought him clothes, a how to draw book, sketch pad and loads more. The budgie is so cute, and so small. Josh wanted to call him Alvin (after the chipmunks) but he changed his mind as he is now known as ‘Budgie Boy’ …

IMG_7326

The kids swam for the rest of the arvo and I was able to catch up on some internet time and was so over the moon when I read the Scrap Girls newsletter and saw that I had won 3 prizes!!! First up I won the weekly LO contest for Cherish the Moments

2009_12_15_001

Then I won a gift certificate for participating in the Tree of Doom, and then won another gift certificate for winning Task #1 in the Holiday Hoopla competition …

Alphabet Cards

2009_12_09_001

So with all those prizes I scored a $30 gift certificate and was able to buy these goodies from Scrap Girls …

folder folder

folder folder

No comments:

Post a Comment