Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its a start

Woke up a little late and had to run around like crazy as the kids were off to the school holiday program. They were off on the bus to the MCG for a tour. Josh was excited about seeing up close where the footy players get ready before a game and also looking through the memorabilia, where as Lilly didn't quite understand what she was going to see but was very excited about going on a bus with the big kids. Seeing as we were running late I had to take the kids to the Rosebud Primary School.

I made my way home and decided to have a quiet morning, well at least until I headed off for my first session at gym. Getting fit and healthy was one of my new year resolutions and I'm pretty happy to have made a start.

I also had to write up a formal letter to hand in to the Real Estate. I've been renting here for 5 months now and only a small amount of repairs have been made, its the large, expensive and some what dangerous ones that need to be done and fast. I printed off the letter and also a copy of the Celtic design I want tattooed then made my way to the gym.

I was instantly impressed when I arrived at the gym, the whole place looked amazing after the re-furb and every piece of equipment was state of the art and brand new. I had my fitness assessment first which consisted of sit and reach for flexibility, my height, weight, body mass and even fluid mass. I have to say I was so disappointed on how much I have let myself go and was really shocked to get my results. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me but my goal is that in 10-12 weeks I will be back to my old body size and fitting back into the clothes that I love woohoo. Rosa the fitness instructor showed me how to use the equipment that I will be needing to use to see the results I want so I did a complete circuit. The only one I didn't really like was the chin ups, wowzers it really made me realize just how bad my arm strength is!

I headed home for some lunch and a catch up on the internet then headed down to the Real Estate to hand in my formal letter of complaint and then off to the tattoo shop. I called my sister as I couldn't find the tattoo shop and also arranged for her to have kids for me tomorrow and I’ll have her kids tonight so she could catch up on some work. The tattooist was packed full and after a good 20mins I was booked in to get my tattoo for next Thursday. I'm excited but nervous as its going to take an approx 3hrs and the design had to be enlarged more than I thought due to the fine details.

I then headed to pick my kids up from their day out and they looked so tired, they perked up a little when I told them we were going to get Kai and Aaleaya so they could all come back to our place and have a swim and dinner with us. The kids played in the pool for a good hour then it was a struggle to round all four up so they would at least eat but we got there in the end. Mel came round about 9.30pm to get the kids. not long after she left we were all in bed.

My photo for the day is my Pandora bracelet, I had to take a pic of it and send it round so that Mum and others don't buy me the same charms for my birthday coming up LOL …

IMG_7276

No comments:

Post a Comment