Sunday, January 3, 2010

Soy-licious

Woke up to my phone ringing, instantly I thought ‘Oh no my dog Sasha has got out’ … luckily that wasn't the case! It was Lainie wanting to see if Damian & I would like to go out for dinner with them, sounded like a great plan so all I had to do was organize getting the kids looked after.

I got to spend some time on the internet then took Josh to stay at his mates house for the night. Lillian and I headed out to see our horses. Our boys (Chief & Prince) had demolished their hay bale and their paddock was in much need of a major clean so we spent a good 2 hours raking and bagging poo … ewwww It’s great that Lillian helps as we put the bags out the front gate for sale and I let Lillian keep the money, its a good way for her to learn responsibility and be rewarded for her hard work. I'm still trying to convince her to save it and then I can take her to the horse shop and she can buy herself goodies, but for now she is pretty keen on spending it on lollies and Barbie things LOL

We headed home and got ready for the night, Damian took Lillian to her Aunty Nicole’s for the night. As I got out of the shower I heard voices and realized Lainie and Dan were already here … eeek I didn't realize it was getting that late already!

The Chinese restaurant Lainie booked us into is called ‘Soy’ located in Mornington. I was honestly expecting your usual Chinese restaurant nothing too special, even though Lainie has raved on about it I didn't have my expectations high. My entree of fried wonton was very nice and we decided to put our mains in the middle of the table and share the lot and what do you know it was truly delish and yes I was very impressed, I can see we will be definitely going back there again!

We decided to head back to Lainie and Dan’s for a few more drinks and listen to some music, before we knew it the time had flown by and it was 3am!!!

Ohh and I have been taking a photo a day as I'm really keen on participating in the Scrap Girls Project Challenge which you can find HERE 

I will post my photo a day and also my LO for the week on my blog so here are my catch up pics …

Jan 1 -

IMG_7175

January 2 is the horrid photo of the bruise on my leg I posted about yesterday

and today’s photo is of the for sale sign out the front of my house …

IMG_7164

No comments:

Post a Comment