Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pizza all round

I couldn't believe that I slept in until 11.30am, that is so unlike me! I saw that I had a sms from Jacinta, she wanted to see if Jacob could come over and play so i replied yes of course. She dropped him off and the boys played famously, they rode their bikes over to the bike track at the park then over to the milk bar.

I pretty much sat on my toosh all day, I got to sort through a lot of my scrapbooking files and get some good progress done on my January LO’s.

Mum and Nana popped in and picked up Kai and Aaleaya’s clothes, Nana had me in fits over my tattoo. She always carries her camera in her bag and said “Here Kell let me take a pic so I can show my friends at craft” ha-ha she is such a classic. I was pretty happy that they liked it though.

Damian had bought bits and pieces for his car and organized to head round to Jacinta and Craig’s so he could help install them and hope that it will make it run a bit smoother. Not long after he left Jacinta rang and wanted to see if we would like to go there for dinner, sounded like a good plan to me so I got us all organized and we headed off, we fed the ponies first then had to go back home as Damian wanted more beers and a change of clothes. I also packed the kids bikes.

When I got to Jacinta’s we organized what we would do for dinner and take away pizza was the choice. She had also invited Lainie, Dan and kids over. Then I popped round to Eloise’s to pay for Jess’s hens night and I was finally able to relax and enjoy the night with some great friends. We got pizza’s from Lazy Joe's and then Jade and Jason come over as well.

By 11pm we decided to head home, I stayed up until all hours of the night working on more LO’s and also sorting all my files into an excel spreadsheet, boy oh boy is it time consuming!

My photo for the day is of our potato stack and all the potatoes are ready for harvesting …

IMG_7347

No comments:

Post a Comment