Saturday, January 2, 2010

Open for inspection

Well today was the day of the first of many open house inspections, I'm still shattered that the house we are renting is up for sale and wasn't all that thrilled about having people I don't know look through the place with all my possessions on show, I really felt invaded and ever so uncomfortable :( However the good side of it all is that the Real Estate I currently rent through are fantastic, by far the best I've ever dealt with so they are trying their best to be sure I'm ok with all that's going on. The thing that is really getting to me though is that they have advertised the property on the internet with the address which means I get anywhere from 1-5 drive by’s a day not to mention the rude so and so’s who just open the gate and feel they can snoop through my yard, its extremely hard to be polite and tell them to get off the property and see the Real Estate to book in a time to view, ugh … vent over!

One thing that did really perk me up today was a nice email from Scrap Girls with my links to download the monthly club kit and wow its a doozie, I love it! Here’s a peek, click on image for more info …

For the rest of the afternoon I was able to relax in a spotlessly clean house, do a bit of gardening and jump on the trampoline with my kids. I was a little hesitant about getting back on the trampoline due to my clumsy accident the other day and my leg is still quite sore but after a few minutes we were all laughing and I totally forgot about the mini disaster. If your game enough to see the damage I did to my leg, look below …

IMG_7163

No comments:

Post a Comment