Monday, February 1, 2010

glorious food

The kids are super excited about going back to school today, especially Lilly as its her very first day at school! She was up just after 6am tapping me on the shoulder saying come on Mum I have to get ready for school. Josh was really looking forward to being back in the same class as Toby, Sam and Jake. I was fully ready and organized until i get a phone call saying that someone has found our dog Sasha so I quickly bolted down to Rye to get her however I could not find the house and got totally confused. I headed home to find Mum, Nana and Ron there waiting for me, I was now behind and panicked we were going to be late but we got there just in time. Lilly walked straight in as if it were no different than yesterday and with a huge smile on her face I knew she was going to be fine and she was going to love it. She had a lot of kids in her class that she knew, Ryllie, Georgia, Tessa and Pakin so settling in should make it easier having some friends around. I didn't get upset but did feel so very proud of my little girl. I said my goodbyes to Mum, Nana and Ron and headed off to Jacinta’s.

Jacinta and I headed to Sorrento to have breakfast at Buckley’s Chance, its by far the best Pancake Parlour their food is divine. Jacinta ordered us the biggest breakfast ever and we both struggled to finish it but ohhh my it was good, and again I didn't get a photo of it ugh! We headed back to my place to go through my aquarium books as Jacinta is thinking of setting one up for Craig for his upcoming birthday.

I squeezed in an hour of cleaning and then headed off to get Lilly from school. I got to meet a few Mum’s while I was waiting and one seems just lovely, she has horses so instantly there was a talking point LOL

We headed home to relax and clean some more before I had to pick up Josh, they had a swim in the pool and then bang Lilly was on the couch complaining of a sore tummy, she was so agitated and then it happened the uncontrollable vomiting, boy oh boy was she sick. After an hour she had a wash and then a little drink of water, she fell asleep on the couch. Within 10mins Josh gets up and yep more uncontrollable vomiting. It took quite some time for Josh to go to sleep but he slept soundly which is just what he needed. Lilly however woke up about 3am and was bright as a  button, she was even hungry so I gave her some toast and she headed straight back to sleep, finally I was able to get some much needed rest.

Here are a few of the photos I took today …

2010-02-01 13-36-19 2010-02-01 13-37-40

2010-02-01 13-37-592010-02-01 08-55-44

No comments:

Post a Comment