Sunday, February 7, 2010

unwell angel

Had a great sleep in and could've slept longer but Josh was getting dropped off  early so made myself a coffee and caught up on some facebook and emails before he got home.

Not too long after Jacinta called and wanted to see if Jacob could come around and show Josh his new bike, so we organized for them all to come over after lunch. I also arranged for her to pick Lilly up from Nicole’s. When I rang Nicole to make sure that was ok she told me that Lilly had been up all night vomiting, not only that but Bella had jumped out of her closet and had hurt both of her arms. Damian headed off to help his Dad set up their vegie patch for the day.

Jacinta and the gang rocked up about 1pm and the boys were off riding their bikes and poor Lilly crashed and slept on the couch for a few hours. It didnt take long for the kids to get too hot and they headed for the pool. Jacinta, Craig and I just sat round and gas bagged for the arvo, it was lovely sitting up on the verandah. They headed home about 5pm seeing as the kids had school the next day.

I got myself organized and was able to have a quiet night watching movies.

I took a photo of our dog Hunny she was so hot today so I let her sleep inside under the fan …

2010-02-11 10-46-04

No comments:

Post a Comment