Friday, February 12, 2010

Little al is 23

Its my brothers birthday today so i called him straight away, poor thing had to work! I had to laugh at a few of his well wishes on facebook especially the one from Amanda, she calls him little Al as he is a replica of my Dad haha. I really wanted to go to gym this morning but I knew the plumber and the handy man were coming back this morning so I opted to stay at home while they were here, I just feel too uncomfortable with people I don't know on the property. The handyman was all done by11am and the plumber had the roof finished just before i had to go and get Lilly. He said he would be back on Monday to finish off sealing a few areas and to keep an eye out for any leaks but hopefully it should be ok, fingers crossed.

Lainie and I tested the girls out for our meeting place but they went straight past it and in to the car park, so we are a little worried what Monday will bring, hopefully they will remember to stay put until we are there!

Lilly and I came home and chilled at home until we had to head back out and get Josh. It was a back and forth day today as the primary school was putting on a BBQ and we had to head back out yet again!

The BBQ went well I was half expecting it to rain as the clouds were so dark but it held out, it was a good meet up however didn't really get to chat to anyone new LOL

Damian didn't show up as he had to work late, I got the kids in to bed early as they have a big day tomorrow. I just sat on the computer and had a few quiet beers which is my photo of the day LOL ….

IMG_7464

No comments:

Post a Comment