Monday, February 8, 2010

give me some shade

A new start to the week and the kids are back at school. Lilly is up and ready before everyone else but I know this isn't going to last too much longer haha.

I came back home and had the place spotlessly clean in no time then took Hunny to her first doggy paddle lesson, she did so very well and I was so mad I didn't take my camera arrgghh! Hunny managed to do 8 laps and she seemed to have enjoyed every minute of it. I only had an hour to relax before heading out to pick Lilly up from school, this is the last week of collecting her early and then next week she will be doing full days.

I headed straight to the gym and paid for the rest of my membership and then headed home, it was really starting to heat up so i made sure the pool was clean and ready for when Josh got home.

We picked Josh up and fed the ponies. When we got home the kids headed straight for the pool.

When Damian got home I got him to put up the mesh over the kitchen window as the sun glare and heat is unbearable when cooking in the kitchen …

IMG_7454

No comments:

Post a Comment