Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i want to go to school

Lilly has Wednesdays off for the first month at school while the teachers grade and asses the kids, we have our interview next week so I'm looking forward to seeing what Miss. M thinks about Lilly and how she thinks she will cope with her first year. Lilly was not impressed at all that she wasn't going to school and even got quite upset :( Josh was ready to go today and we were at school by 8.20am.

Lilly and I came home and prepared for another hot day. Lilly opted to colour in and I got scrapping done, this is yet another layout for the Scrap Girls January Jumpstart …

2010_02_03_0011

Before we knew it we had to head off and get Josh, he was already over at Libby’s so we got the ponies fed and headed home. Josh and Lilly headed straight for the pool. I made the most delish dinner (yep no photo again arrgghh!) Pork chops slow cooked in an apple syrup, and the apples were from our garden. I also made a roast potato bake with tomatoes. Damian made a nectarine tart oh it was just perfect to finish off our meal.

I took this photo of the painted horse shoe I have out the front of our house today …

IMG_7459

No comments:

Post a Comment