Tuesday, February 9, 2010

work it

I dropped the kids off nice and early and headed straight to gym. I did a 2 hour circuit and felt pretty good once I was done. I also booked in to do a spin class for next Monday, should be interesting!

I headed home to clean up and have a rest because as time went on I was feeling more and more drained from the work out I did. I decided to make my favourite smoothie which gave me the pick up i needed …

IMG_7455

Ingredients …

  • 1tsp Spirulina
  • 1 Banana
  • 2 Tblsp Organic Yoghurt
  • 1 Tblsp Honey
  • 1 Tblsp LSA (Linseed, Sunflower, Almonds-Crushed)
  • Rice Milk

I didn't have to pick Lilly up today as Lainie’s girl wanted her to come over and play for the afternoon so I was able to relax until I had to get Josh. We stopped in at Lainie’s to get Lilly and then headed straight to the swimming pool so Lilly could have her assessment.

She did really well considering she hasn't had many lessons at all then we dashed home as Jacinta and family were on their way to have a dip and relax seeing as the days are just getting hotter and hotter!

The kids played really well in the pool and Lilly ended up going back to sleep on the couch, I really think school is knocking her about a bit, I just hope she gets use to it really soon!

Jacinta and family headed home around 6pm and we had dinner and an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment