Tuesday, February 2, 2010

mmm choc cake

Lilly woke up feeling fine and ready for school, I was concerned about letting her go but she got upset when I said I think she should stay home. Josh however didn't want to get out of bed which is so not like him so I decided to keep him home.

I came home and chilled out with josh he wanted to watch movies so I got my washing done and also finished another page, I had started this a few weeks ago but struggled to finish it off so after a spark on inspiration I got it finished in no time. This LO was for the January Swap Crop over at Scrap Girls.

2010_02_02_001 

I picked Lilly up at 1pm and we came home to relax, Jacinta messaged and asked if they could come round for a dip and sip so I decided to have a nana nap before they got here. Damian told me that I slept through my alarm and I didn't get up until Jacinta and crew got here. We sat and chatted while the kids played in the pool. Damian then proceeds to tell me we have to go to his parents place  for Hayden’s and his Mum’s birthday. It was a rush from then on, Jacinta and crew headed home, we went out to feed ponies and were only 10mins late. We got to sing happy birthday and got to eat yummy cake, chatted to everyone for a good hour and then made our way home.

My photo for the day is of the strawberries we gathered from our garden today and they were ever so yummy and sweet! …

2010-02-06 12-48-24

No comments:

Post a Comment