Wednesday, February 10, 2010

kids ahoy

Another Wednesday at home with Lilly but we had a busy day ahead! I had to take Lilly to school for her assessment so while she was doing that with her teacher I quickly headed down the street to get petrol, i couldn't believe how busy it was! I made it back just in time.

We headed home as Lainie and her kids were coming over for a swim and play. Once the girls were in the pool they didn't want to get out and before I realized it I had to head off to pick up Josh and his friend Riley from school then stop off and pick up Georgia up so they could all play and swim. I quickly stopped in to Safeway and grabbed a bottle of wine and some beer so we could chill out while we watched the kids. We got that hot Lainie and I decided to jump in the pool for a dip.

Damian got home around 5pm and he also jumped in the pool, he looked so hot from working all day, the kids were jumping all over him!

Dani came to pick up her kids and Lainie decided to head off, seeing as it was such a late night we decided to have take away so i went out to feed the ponies and grabbed some fish n chips. After dinner we were all still so hot so we all jumped back in the pool and didn't get out till well after 9pm, the kids were asleep in no time!

I snapped a photo of one our tomato plants as they are all starting to bear fruit and wont be long before I can make my grandmas famous tomato relish yummmm …

IMG_7458

No comments:

Post a Comment