Thursday, February 11, 2010

mess is the best … not!

I was keen for another session at gym so dropped the kids off early to school and headed straight there. I did another 2 hour circuit and felt full of energy for the rest of the day so i was happy!

I received letters from the tribunal in regard to the house repairs and spent the rest of the morning back and forth on the phone to them making sure i was filling the forms out correctly.

The plumber came around and dropped off the tin for the roof and said he would be back tomorrow to finish the job off, then to my surprise the handyman came around and knocked down the fernery, I couldn't believe it I had only just finished filling out the final repair claim form and here they all are to fix everything, its such a shame they wait 6 months and then at the very last minute send people in to have it done, however after being on the phone again to the tribunal they suggested I still fill in the forms and have them sent off as it will cover me just in case the repairs are not completed 100% and may not work.

I headed off to pick Lilly up and we came home for a rest, she was so tired again and ended up falling straight asleep. I felt awful about waking her up to get josh as she really needed a good sleep. We fed the ponies and headed home, the kids rode their bikes for the afternoon and it was another early night for us all.

My photo of the day is of my daughters room, this is on a good day, I get so frustrated that she makes such a mess in her room, she gets one toy out and never puts it away when she decides to play with another, within an hour her room is a complete mess :( …

IMG_7460

No comments:

Post a Comment