Saturday, February 6, 2010

not long now baby

Ohh I woke up feeling quite seedy from last night! The kids were meant to go to little aths this morning however I couldn't drag myself out of bed before 9am! I headed straight to Nicole’s to pick up Josh & Lilly but Bella wanted Lilly to stay again, so I told Nicole I would drop off more clothes later that afternoon. While I was there I got a call from one of the Mum’s at school saying it was her son’s bday party today and was wondering if Joshua was coming. Typical me had noted the dates down wrong but let her know he wouldn't miss it for the world and that we would be there soon.

Josh & I headed straight home to get him organized for the day and headed to the birthday party, they asked if Josh was allowed to stay the night and of course he said yes! I couldn't believe that we were going to be kid free for the night, we didn't even have any plans so we decided to have a quiet night at home.

I then had to race down the street to get items for Amanda’s baby shower as I was making spinach dip and egg sandwiches. I whipped most of it up and Jacinta messaged saying to come down to her place early so we could all go down together.

The afternoon was lovely and Amanda got showered with so many beautiful gifts, it was a shame about the wind but overall it was great.

I then popped into Nicole's and dropped off Lilly's clothes, headed out to see the ponies then was home for a nice quiet night in ahhh.

2010-02-06 17-17-36

No comments:

Post a Comment